Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm blogging!

So, I've taken the plunge into the blog world--we'll see how this goes. I've always been a horrible failure at journaling-I'd start off with great enthusiasm, and next thing I knew, it had been 6 months since I'd written anything. Hopefully this medium will be easier to keep up with.

I intend this blog to be mostly about my sewing business--primarily cloth diapers. But because of the "M" in that Wahm word (work at home mom), it will invariably include tidbits about my children as well. And, because we live on a farm, you might even get the occasional update about calves being born, the garden harvest, or haying time. As if that weren't enough to keep a mom busy, we also homeschool, so that might provide fodder for entries as well.

I hope you enjoy my little corner of cyber world, and the peek into my life that it provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment