Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A special stocking for the kids of Heartland Dreams

Our kids are pretty crafty, and enjoy sharing their craft with others. So they decided to do a special stocking of giftable items just in time for Christmas. These items will stock on Heartland Dreams on Monday, November 9 at 1 pm (eastern time). They have been working like crazy to complete a variety of items, and I think you'll agree that they've done very well.

Our dd is 11, and quite handy with a crochet hook. I'm so proud of how her crochet doll family turned out! She started with a basic pattern, and then added details to create each individual personality. I couldn't wait till she finished another so I could she what she'd come up with. I must admit, Grandma and Grandpa are my favorites.

She's got some playfood in the works too. We'll get those up in the next day or two.




Not to be left out, the boys have been busy at the scroll saw making ornaments. I love the way the natural wood beauty shows through on these. So unique!












I hope you'll come by on Monday, November 9 to support the next generation of Hyenas!

No comments:

Post a Comment